Transfer MBOX to Outlook after converting MBOX to PST format
Transfer MBOX to Outlook or convert MBOX to PST format with all data properties. This is a complete solution to import from MBOX to PST format, which gives a quick response.
MBOX is not a new emailing format for current users and it uses in many useful email clients such as Apple Mail, Eudora, Entourage, Thunderbird, Postbox, SeaMonkey, Netscape etc. But Outlook does not allow opening or importing MBOX file. Therefore, we are presenting a solution to convert MBOX to PST format and then manually import in Outlook.
It doesn’t ask about the email client whether you Convert Thunderbird to Outlook OR Migrate Apple Mail to Outlook OR Import Eudora to Outlook.
Just select MBOX files and convert it from any MBOX based email client into Outlook PST format. Mostly user prefers the solutions which save time and eliminate the process without any error. Therefore we designed this MBOX to PST converter on user demand, so it is completely accurate, safe and effective.
The best part of the tool, it is a standalone solution so doesn’t need any other application or add-on before migrating MBOX to PST format. Even you do not have to install Outlook to use this tool.
Free method is great for few data because it may give you an unstable data structure and takes a lot of time to migrate MBOX to PST format.
Manually import MBOX data to Outlook after converting.
Use any method to change MBOX data in PST format. However, the way to import MBOX in Outlook is quite simple and single. Follow these steps to complete the process.
- Open Outlook >> Go to File option
- Choose Import / Export option in the file menu then select “import file from another format” in the given window.
- Select the Personal Storage table (.pst) then click next.
- Browse converted MBOX data and enable do not import duplicate item>> press next button
- Choose Inbox folder to import PST file (converted MBOX data) then click finish button
The simple method to convert MBOX to PST format with all data properties
With this solution, you do not need to have any technical knowledge; its interface is quite simple, which will guide you easily.
- Download and install MBOX to PST converter in the machine.
- Add MBOX file from local drive then click next.
- The Next window is preview section; here you can see the direct view of emails and their attachments.
- Select emails and click on the export button to migrate MBOX file to PST format with all data properties.
- Choose single or separate PST file option for all MBOX file then choose a destination of converted PST file and hit Export.
- Note: You can also export MBOX file to PST format according to date wise and also use the search option.
Drawbacks with a manual process.
The drawbacks are not an essential part of complete the process, but it comes when your method is not well.
- Incomplete/Broken images: Email includes many types of images, photos, and graphs. Which are also useful with being important to us? Example of a broken image:
- Losing SMTP header: Email header contains Metadata and encoded attachments. The entire information is important for the user of any area and if it is not complete, then many tasks become confused. Which can take the form of a serious problem?
- Time-consuming: Large databases take a long time, which is quite common in the manual process, while everyone wants a quick solution.
I have given you a method to transfer MBOX to Outlook as well as to import MBOX data in Outlook and the full explanation of the drawback with the manual process. If you have any questions then leave a comment.
Linux/Windows System and SQL Server Database Administrator with more than 4.5 years of experience in Linux Servers administration, Windows Administration, Network Administration, SQL Server Administration, MySQL Administration and SQL Programming.