Separate user for separate database in phpMyAdmin
phpMyAdmin is a free and open source tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL or MariaDB with the use of a web browser. It can perform various tasks such as creating, modifying or deleting databases, tables, fields or rows; executing SQL statements; or managing users and permissions.
- Login to phpMyAdmin using root credentials.
- On the phpMyAdmin default page click on the user tab
- Click on the “Add User”
- Enter username, password and leave all other options and click on go
- You should see the new user in the User overview. Global privileges should say “Usage”
- Click on the “Edit Privileges” of the user that you are created.
- Go to the Database-specific privileges Section and Select the database in front of Add privileges on the following database
- You will automatically redirect to Database-specific privileges (Check All /Uncheck All), Select privileges and click on Go.
READ NOW :- How to downgrade or upgrade PHP
Linux/Windows System and SQL Server Database Administrator with more than 4.5 years of experience in Linux Servers administration, Windows Administration, Network Administration, SQL Server Administration, MySQL Administration and SQL Programming.